Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I don't have the time...

Admit it, we all say this all the time!  I don't have the time to workout.  I don't have the time to go somewhere.  I firmly believe that you have the time for what you make the time for.  So today started my new schedule.  I have made a schedule for every day of the week that Taylor and I are going to attempt to follow.  Today was the first day that we used it.  Surprisingly, I got everything on the schedule done!  I wanted to skip some of the things like laundry and working out, but I didn't!  

In case you missed it earlier, I said that I worked out today!  LOL  That would officially make it two days in a row!  Everyday on my schedule I have workout time, so that is one of the biggest reasons I want to follow this schedule.  In addition to working out (which is huge for me) I also cleaned the whole house, including toilets and showers! 

"For every minute spent in organizing, an hour is earned."  I dont know who actually said this, but we are going to see if it works!  I will keep everyone posted......

No comments:

Post a Comment