Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Great Family

It is funny where life takes you.  I never pictured my life being the way it is, but I definitely couldn't imagine it any other way!  I have so many things to be thankful for.  On December 28, 2009 I married my best friend!  On that day, I not only became a wife, I also became a step-mother! Being a step mother is very different than I thought it would be!  It is an emotional roller coaster. 

Taylor is an amazing 14 year old who truly amazes me!  She is a kid, so she is far from perfect, but she bounces back better than anyone I know.  She is crafty with her million hobbies that she has.  She also has the best grades that she has ever had right now!  So I am proud of her!  



Ethan is the most adorable 4 year old boy that you will ever see.  He is stubborn, just like his daddy, but he is such a good kid.  He loves any of the normal boy stuff, but more than any toy, he loves attention!  And I love giving it to him!  :)

I am so blessed to have Tim, Taylor, and Ethan in my life!  I have an amazing family and I love them so much!   



When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses.  ~Joyce Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment