Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Workout Day 3

For anyone who is curious, I worked out again today.  It hurt mainly because I have a blister on my heel from the super cute new heels that I bought last week, but my legs are somewhat sore too.  Three days in a row!  Pretty amazing for me!  Oh btw, thanks sweetheart for the new shoes!  :)

Does anyone knows any good work out suggestions for someone who is....ummm.....not at all skilled or athletic.  Right now I am doing the C25K, but I don't think I am cut out to be a runner.  No offense to anyone who likes it, but its BORING!  However it might be better if I wasn't in the garage staring at the walls, but it gets pretty hot outside!  So I am thankful for my cool garage. 

I am scheduled to work out again in the morning at 9 a.m. which is pretty darn early!  We will see how it goes!   

I have to exercise in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing.  ~Marsha Doble

No comments:

Post a Comment