Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

3 in 30 April

The 3 in 30 Challenge is something that I have came across that seems GREAT! So this will be my first month trying it and I am super excited at the idea of getting some big task crossed off of my to-do list.

The mission of the 3 in 30 challenge is "Encouraging and Challenging each other to accomplish goals in 2011."

The first goal on my list is to get all my pictures organized. During my spring cleaning I have come across lots of old picture disc that I need to upload. In addition to that I want to try to get all the pictures that I have printed off labeled and organized. If you guys could see the boxes of pictures that need to be wrote on you would understand how large of a task this is going to be!

The next thing that I want to cross off my to-do list is my cook book project. I have had this idea about making a cookbook for my mama for a couple YEARS now. I just know she would love it if I ever actually did it!

The final goal for April is to find a house. We are relocating to the Pikeville, KY area and we have to find a house. Even though my other two goals seem like major task, I fear that house hunting is going to be the hardest. We have been looking for a while online, and we still have not found a single house for rent.

If I am going to get all these accomplished I should probably start now, so wish me luck everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Good to see you in blogworld! Best of luck with your goals, and family. When you get to eastern Kentucky, look us up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband told me you would be moving our way soon, and that you were involved in some of the same things as me. I just wanted to drop by and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kelley's! Not to much longer until I am an Eastern Ketuckian! :) I never was into blogs until Rick gave me the link to your blog. And it was so interesting that I started reading everyone else's blogs! So I thought I might as well try one out. I don't know how you do everything you do Sam! I told my husband you was Super Woman! LOL. We look forward to meeting you guys and your family! Thanks for saying hi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like some wonderful goals! :) I need to go through all our pics someday....

    That cookbook project sounds awesome! Love cookbooks~

    This is my first time in the 3 in 30, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have definitely set your sights high! Plan out babys steps that you can take to see each of those goals become reality.

    P.S. We are SO excited to have you joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the encouragment guys! I got started with the first goal last night. I got all the printed pictures organized and wrote on. Now I just have to organize all the digital picture disc and online pictures. So pretty good progress so far! :)

    ReplyDelete