Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Crappy Days

Crappy days were invented to make us appreciated the good things in life. 

Today was one of those crappy days, but I guess it is necessary to have it because I know there is about to be a lot of good days coming!  I get to see my husband soon!  I know I have said it over and over, but I can't wait until my honey gets home!  Being apart has been so much harder than I ever thought. 


I really shouldn't complain because I do have so much to be thankful for.  I have a family that loves me, lots of friends, food to eat, a beautiful home to live in, a God that loves me, and everything else that I could want.  Lots of people are not that lucky.  Here is hoping that tomorrow goes better!



"You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you."
~Brian Tracy

"For today and its blessings, I owe the world an attitude of gratitude."
~unknown

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
~Herm Albright

No comments:

Post a Comment