Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

What a Day

Wow, What a Day!  I woke up this morning and finished week one of C25K.  I have worked out 5 days in a row!!!!  I know it may not sound like much, but it is major for me.   Next week with C25K I run 90 seconds and walk 2 minutes for a total of 30 minutes.  I have watched Netflix the last couple days while working out, and that has definitely made the time go by faster. 

After my workout I started on my first goal for the month, and finally finished for the day at 8:30 p.m.  Yep, thats right, I worked for almost 12 hours sorting through pictures.  Good thing I didn't have anything better to do today!  I sorted through all the printed off pictures that I didn't have in albums.  Every picture is not wrote on with the location, date, and names.  On top of that, all picturs are organized according to event or time period!  So I am officially half way done with my first goal from the 3 in 30 challenge.   

Before



After

After
My next step is to attack all my digital pictures.  I want to take all my old picture disc and get them uploaded and organized!  Wish me luck!  Some might call me pathetic for spending the whole day cleaning, but I feel very accomplished.  I love getting things done.  Hope everyone else got something accomplished today too! 



2 comments:

  1. WOW....Awesome baby....I think someone is turning into a bit of a superwoman herself....:)

    ReplyDelete