Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

3 in 30

April Goals

1. Organize Pictures

2. Cookbook Project

3. Find a House

April is going good so far.  I totally knocked out my first goal.  Like I did my first goal so well that I should get some extra credit! =)

My cookbook project is a little rocky!  I have started typing all the recipes up, but I am having a hard time finding a program to use.  I also wanted to make it very personal, so I am having a hard time finding those sweet personal touches! 

Goal number 3 will probably turn into a May goal.  I keep searching online.  I have even looked at surrounding towns, but still no luck.  Also I think my husbands return home date has changed, so I don't think I will actually be in town until May. 

I hope everyone is getting all their goals taken care of!  I know it feels so great to get things crossed off the list!  Good luck everyone! 

6 comments:

  1. Chiquita, good going on your goals! Finding a house is one of those things the timing of which you can't always control. Good luck with your search!

    Jeanine
    http://dressmytruth.blogspot.com/2011/04/three-in-thirty-what-encouraged-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made some great progress!! Kudos for getting 1 goal completed and it's only the middle of the month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo-Hoo! How does it feel to have completed one goal? Keep going on the cookbook and don't rush the house. Good luck on your search for that perfect place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are doing great! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think knocking #1 out of the park gives is awesome! Way to go! Home shopping isn't like a day's work kind of thing...it's okay to move that one on to next month. I love cookbooks and have collected some over the years. Hope you find the program that suits you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! I love all the support! You guys are great!

    ReplyDelete