Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Tomorrow is going to hurt!

Today I worked out, and tomorrow it is going to hurt! I completed Week 3 Day 1 of C25K. After my workout and shower I got the ridiculous idea to walk to David's Snoballs. I haven't had a butterscotch snoball in so long! So I walked a round trip of almost two miles to get my snoball! I can already tell that I am going to be in pain tomorrow. Hopefully in the long run it will all be worth it. I have lost about 5 pounds so far. I just have a bunch more to go!


The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat are really good friends. ~Author Unknown

On a better note, I got my husbands bags packed today! I can't wait to go pick him up! Just a few more days and I get to see my two favorite guys!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment