Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Blessed

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~Tenneva Jordan

My mother is such a wonderful woman.  She has always done everything possible to make our family happy!  She and my step-dad have raised us three kids, and all of us turned out okay!  She found ways to trust us enough to have our freedom, but kept a close enough eye on us that we didn't make any life changing mistakes.  It is sad the children in the world today that don't have good parents that constantly show them love.  I have truly been blessed with a great family!  I am very proud to be my Mother's Daughter

.  A mother holds her children's hands for a while...their hearts forever.


-- Author Unknown

3 comments:

  1. Great post baby!! You DO have an amazing mother, and Im so glad to have her in my life also! Miss you LU :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Sherry! Mom's are awesome and I have the best one! :)

    Tim, she loves you dearly! We are all lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete