Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

The Homeschool Mother's Journal 2

In my life this week…
I have been busy this week.  I finished a big project I was working on.  It messed up our schedule some, but it was great getting that checked off my to do list! 

In our homeschool this week…
We are almost finished with Algebra.  I thought we were going to finish today, but I guess we will finish Monday.  Also Taylor got her final grade in History this week! Another A!  If she keeps up the great work she will finish with a 4.0 g.p.a. 


Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
We went to the beach twice this week.  It is always a great way to start the day.   We also went to visit Carla today.  I love visiting with older people.  They have so much they can teach us! 


My favorite thing this week was…
running through the waves like a 4 year old! 


What’s working/not working for us…
There are still a few problems with our schedule.  With all the upcoming changes that are about to happen, it isn't really a top priority to me right now.  So overall, everything is going good!


Homeschool questions/thoughts I have…
I am so glad that we are able to homeschool Taylor.  She is definitely learning so much more than she did with public school. 


A photo, video, link, or quote to share…


We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
~Aristotle




The Homeschool Mother's Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment