Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

The Homeschool Mother's Journal 4

The Homeschool Mother's Journal



In my life this week...

I have been so lazy this week.  I haven't worked out everyday like I should have, but I did work out some.  My diet has totally stunk this week too! :(  I will be traveling the next couple weeks so I am going to try to be good, but I am sure it is going to be hard. 


In our homeschool this week...

We are almost finished right now, so our homeschool is boring.  Taylor is still working on her leadership class.  We are taking a break, with the exception of the class, until probably July.


Places we're going and people we're seeing...

We are boring people, so we haven't been anywhere!  However we are about to do some traveling for a couple of weeks so we are very excited about that! 


My favorite thing this week was...

We had a fantastic morning at the beach this week.  We went out early one morning and just relaxed.  After that we walked to a restaurant and had a great unhealthy lunch!  I am going to miss the beach so much after we move. 

What's working/not working for us...

The schedule I had isn't working for us.  I am sad about that too, but with the break in school and traveling I am okay with it.  In a few weeks I will reevaluate it!


Homeschool questions/thoughts I have...

I love homeschool! If Taylor was in public school, we would be missing out so much on important family things.  I am glad that in the middle of April I can just go off to Kentucky for a couple weeks, and I don't have to worry about her missing out on school work. 


A photo, video, link, or quote to share...

"Real love is trading your pearls for his dog tags." 
~unknown

I am so thankful that my husband will be home soon!  He is amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Glad your husband will be home soon Have a great week. Estop4

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are also a military family!! Congrats on Hubby getting home soon!! We are currently going through a deployment also...take care!!

    ReplyDelete