Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The D-Word

Workout:
I am still working out!  I know, I am surprised too!  I finished Week 3 of C25K today.  So I am scared of tomorrow's workout.  I don't think I am ready for it. 

Week 4 Day 1
Brisk 5 minute warm up walk, then:
-Jog 3 minutes
-Walk 90 seconds
-Jog 5 minutes
-Walk 2-1/2 minutes
-Jog 3 minutes
-Walk 90 seconds
-Jog 5 minutes
5 minute cool down walk.

I really don't think I am ready for that much jogging, but we will see what happens!  I wish there was some way to be healthy and skinny and not have to work for it at all!  I guess I will have to keep dreaming!

I am going to really start the d-word tomorrow!  I know this is just an excuse, but it is hard to diet with a teenager in the house who is constantly hungry!  I wish I had he metabolism.  I have been blessed with many things throughout my life, but a good metabolism has never been on that list!  I am not very good with diet food, but I think some salads and baked chicken are going to be menu!

Wish me luck tomorrow!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment