Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Beach Therapy

I LOVE the beach.  I love the sound of the waves.  I love the taste of salt in the air.  I love the wind in my face.  Most importantly, I love how all my cares and worries just seem to disappear when my toes are in the sand. 

The beach is full of great memories.  I married my husband barefoot in the sand.  I have had several great vacations with all the people I love at the beach.  It is going to be really sad leaving this place, but I am sure I will find my way back to the beach before too long. 

“It’s hard for me to put into words why I like the beach so much. Everything about it is renewing for me, almost like therapy...Beach Therapy”

--Amy Dykens

"At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun."

--Unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment