Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

3 in 30 Goal 2

I do believe that I have finally found a program to use to make my cookbook!  I haven't done too much work on it yet, but I think it is exactly what I was looking for.  I can add pictures, sections, table of contents, and it is reasonably priced.  What I think I like the best is so far it seems really easy to use.  Each page uses the same template and I like when things look uniform! 

http://createmycookbook.com/home
Here is the website if anyone else wants to check it out.

So now I have all the recipes. 
I have a program to use. 
I just have to find the right pictures of me and my mama! 

So I am slowly making some progress!  Right? 



Goal one is done! Pictures!

Goal two is in the works! :)

Goal three, well, do we really have to talk about that?  Searching for a rental online is not getting us anywhere!  So hopefully when we get there we will have better luck. 

Hope everyone is accomplishing all their goals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment