Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Update

Family:
My husband's unit will return in just a few more days!!!!!!! A year is way too long. I can't wait until he gets home so we can start living a normal life. The kids and I miss him so much! 

Goals:
I have been a busy woman these last few days.   I completed my first goal in the 3 in 30 challenge.  I feel like I have worked morning to night on organizing all my pictures, but I am so happy to say that all my pictures (printed and digital) are now wrote on, organized, and put away.  In working so hard on this project, my schedule has suffered some.  I plan on getting caught up tomorrow on all the cleaning that I have slacked on.



Workout:
I am still working out at 8 a.m. every morning.  It is still torcher!  LOL.  I completed Week 2 Day 2 of the C25K today.  I think tomorrow I am going to run in the neighborhood and see if that brings some more excitement to it.  I have been looking for another type of workout that I can do at home, but I just really can't picture myself standing in front of a TV doing some kind of dance routine.   Taylor would make fun of me way too much! I haven't been dieting any.  I have tried to be more cautious on what I am cooking, but definitely not dieting, yet. 

Homeschool:
Taylor only has two classes left.  Her teacher finally graded all of her work in history and she received a 94 for her final grade.  GO TAYLOR!  We should be able to finish Algebra by Tuesday of next week. 
   
Hope everyone is having a great, productive week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment